Survey: All the valid customers of Wendy’s restaurant are getting a chance to earn great rewards by participating in their guest satisfaction survey. You can visit their website www.talktowendys.com or www.wendyswantstoknow.com, to share your honest opinion.
The customer satisfaction survey has become an integral part of every successful business. To stay on the top, it is very important to constantly improve service. By regularly gathering feedback from the customers helps in better understanding the taste and feelings of them. Arby’s accept both positive and negative feedback so that they can work on their shortcomings. Most importantly, a guest satisfaction survey is effective in maintaining a good company-customer relationship.
TalktoWendys Survey: Requirements
- Wendy’s Restaurant Receipt: You may have noticed that every time you make a purchase from the store, they provide a purchase receipt. Store it as it is required to participate in the survey.
- Language Idea: The participant must have a basic knowledge and understanding of English and Spanish as the survey is available only in these two languages.
- Electronic device & Internet: The mode of the survey is online, so you must have a:
- Computer/ a smart phone / a tab with stable internet connection to participate.
- Valid Mail Id: You must have a valid mail id as all the important information, including the validation code they will send you via mail.
- Valuable Time: Lastly, to complete the survey, you need to take out 5 to minutes from your busy schedule.
TalktoWendys Survey: Rules & Restriction
- He/She must be a legal resident of the United States of America as most of their stores are located in the USA.
- The age of the participant must be above 18 years.
- Once code is acceptable for one-time entry, if you want to take part more than one time, you will need multiple receipts.
- The winner is not allowed to transfer the prize to anyone.
- Any employee at Wendy’s, or director, administrative, or any sponsor, is not allowed to participate.
Related Tags: Survey